Biological and Bio-Medical Micro Systems (Cell Culture, Electrochemical Sensors)
1. Development of an electrochemical neurotransmitter chip: to identify and detect catecholamine neurotransmitters in their derivatives.
2. Development of a in-vitro micro blood brain barrier module: to assist the prediction of a brain and a drug delivery system in a brain.
Micro Actuators and NanoFabrication Technology (Microfluidics, Actuators, Robots, and NanoFabrication Tech.)
1. Development of a Micro Vacuum Pump: to enable micro-scale vacuum environments for enhanced electronices and MEMS performance.
2. Development of a Micro Hydraulic Actuator Arrays: to enable a generic platform for lab-on-chips control.
Energy Micro Systems (Energy harvesting, Interface Circuit Designs)1. Development of a Micro Energy Harvesting Device: to enable micro-scale energy harvesting device that accommodates large input and generates high energy.
2. Development of Interface Circuitry: to enable generic energy rectifying, storing, and control circuit platform for wireless network.