Supporting the Department
We have the best students in Utah, and our faculty and staff have one clear goal in mind: build the best public ECE department in the nation.
Explore our fund raising priorities for ways in which you can help us meet our goal.
We can't reach our goal alone. We need the support of the State of Utah, the local community, the local and national engineering industries, and most importantly, our alumni to help us provide the educational tools necessary to train a new generation of highly skilled engineers.
Please join us in this important effort and make a gift today.
Alumni are encouraged to keep in touch:
- Update your contact information to ensure you receive the ECE Department newsletter and other communications
- Visit campus - we'll give you a new buildings and labs tour.
- Attend a technical seminar - visit the News and Calendar page for dates and topics.
- Pay it forward to the next generation of engineers by supporting our departmental priorities
- Visit the College of Engineering's Ways to Give website for information on matching gifts, planned giving, gifts-in-kind, and other ways to support the mission of the ECE Department.
Corporate and Industrial Partners
- Sponsor an Engineering Clinic Project for a research partnership with our brightest students
- Explore our new Power Engineering Program, a partnership with local power industry