Transfer Student Admissions and Resources
Transfer students should apply to the University of Utah using the online application:
The University of Utah maintains an online guide for transfer students with current information about deadlines, tuition, housing, and more: University of Utah Transfer Student Orientation.
Transferring Courses and Articulation Sheets
If you are transferring from any of the following schools:
BYU-Idaho, College of Eastern Utah, Dixie State College, LDS Business College, Salt Lake Community College, Snow College, Southern Utah University, Utah State University, Utah Valley University, Weber State University, and Westminster College…
… then you may consult our Articulation Sheets below to see which courses at your school will easily transfer for academic credit (and which courses they replace).
Articulation Sheets (all in PDF) – which courses from which schools count for what?
- 2014-2015 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2014-2015 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2013-2014 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2013-2014 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2012-2013 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2012-2013 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2011-2012 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2010-2011 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2010-2011 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2009-2010 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2009-2010 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2008-2009 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2008-2009 CE Articulation Sheet
- 2007-2008 EE Articulation Sheet
- 2007-2008 CE Articulation Sheet
For more information on the process of how to transfer courses from your school to the University of Utah, consult the undergraduate handbook appropriate for your academic program: Electrical Engineering handbook, Computer Engineering handbook.
If you want to transfer credits from a school not listed in the articulation sheet, you should meet with our academic advisor to discuss which of your courses will be accepted for credit by the University of Utah.
Visit the ECE advising website for assistance transferring into the department.